My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Thursday, February 24, 2005

current mood:distressed

.

.

.

i went to the er tonight and it is definitely fractured. i have a fiber glass splint on it now and i may need a cast later. life is not so much fun now. ill make it fun. i dont want this to get me down. so frustrating.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Ailyn said…

    :(

    Get better soon.

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger SunGrooveTheory said…

    Hi, I coasted in from Ailyn's, I love the artwork.

    This is a really nice blog. I hope your arm feels better :/

    -SunGrooveTheory

     

Post a Comment

<< Home